Living in a Covenant Controlled Community

Can I shoot fireworks on holidays?


Important Links

Propane service is provided to our mountain by Ferrellgas, Polar Gas, AmeriGasand others.   Gas prices are very competitive, so be sure to quote them all.

SMHOA does not have any rules concerning dogs, therefore, you should direct your dog complaints to the county.  Clear Creek County requires all dogs in the county to be licensed, up-to-date on rabies vaccinations, and ON LEASH when off their privately owned property.  Click here for the official County rules.

Register your pets with Clear Creek County Animal Rescue Team. This assists firefighters and emergency personnel in rescuing your animals during county emergencies if you are unavailable. Click here for more information. 

Part of living in a Covenant controlled community is understanding that there are rules we must all follow as part of living on this beautiful mountain. Please read and understand the Covenants, and how they apply to you and your guests.

Sign up for the Clear Creek County CODE RED service (Reverse 911) to receive notifications by local emergency response teams in the event of emergency situations or critical community alerts.

Saddleback Mountain HOA

Pay your Annual Dues using a credit card or Paypal account by clicking on the Pay Now button:

Important Stuff You Need to Know

Electric service is provided to our mountain by Intermountain Rural Electric Association.

Please help us keep your contact information up to date.  Most HOA information is distributed via email, so please keep this data current.  Click here for our Contact Information Form.

SMHOA convenants prevent the use of any property within our boundaries from being used for commercial or large-scale marijuana cultivation or distribution. 

Frequently Asked Questions


Annual dues are $35 per year. These dues are mandatory and failure to pay will generate a lien on your property. Invoices are sent out in mid-November. Please use the Info Form link above to tell us if you prefer a mailed or emailed invoice.

Trash service is provided by Waste Management.

SMHOA has negotiated reduced rates with Waste Management.  To sign-up for this program, click here.

Recycling can be set up with your garbage service or done self-service at two other locations:

King Soopers, Bergen Park, small fee

Thur 12-5, Fri 8-6, Sat 8-5, Sun 12-6, Mon 8-6

Clear Creek County Transfer Station 

Tues-Sat 8-5, Closed Sun, Mon and Holidays